Address: CNP Elite Tower, Plot No. 4, Sri Shankar Colony, Road No. 5, Near Alphonsa School, Siris Road, LB Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Price: INR 600000/Pack
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Maximum Order Quantity:||10|
|Payment Method:||All Types of payments accepted|
Backed by rich industry experiences, we are highly engaged in offering an optimum quality Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals Service. Our offered services have gained wide appreciation from our precious clients for their varied associated attributes like promptness, flawlessness and perfect execution. Services, offered by us are performed using the best grade tools and modern technology. Our experts examine all the parameters associated to these services and execute them in an excellent manner. Furthermore, provided services can be availed by our valuable clients at most competitive prices. Other Details: 1) Introduction to IETM |History of IETM | what is IETM?
· Technical manuals (e.g. maintenance, user, training, operations, etc) published in electronic format are becoming more and more popular than paper based manuals for their interactivity, convenience and ease of use.
· For example, the maintenance and operation manuals of a warship, which used to occupy 300 -350 sq. feet of prime area with thousands of pages of technical literature
· It was very difficult to refer some operating process or trouble shooting from thousands of hardcopies. Each time, maintainers had to refer multiple books to get information related to issues.
· To address these issues, IETMs were introduced in ships initially. IETM is the replacement of paperwork / hard copies
· IETMs are now replaced by their electronic versions occupying very little space and can be viewed on tablets from any part of the ship. These electronic technical manuals are termed as Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM) or Interactive Electronic Technical Publications (IETP).
· Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMs) or Interactive Electronic Technical Publications (IETPs) are technical manuals (such as maintenance, training, user or operations manuals) usually authored in XML or HTML -5
· IETMs are a portable, electronic "library" which contain thousands of pages of documentation and images and allows end users to trace technical documentation in a more efficient manner, and the digital nature provides a more agile and accurate method of updating technical documentation.
2) The Classes of Electronic Technical Manuals
Code and Pixels, IETM LEVL IV expertise:
· We are proud to be in association with Indian Defense
· CODE AND PIXELS IETM Frame work has been successfully used by Army, Navy and Air force since 2013. We are empaneled vendors to supply software to DRDO, ASL, BDL, ECIL and many other OEMs who supplies systems and sub systems to various Indian Defense agencies.
· We have an exclusive R&D wing and it has been efficient since 2013 and we have studied various IETMS available across the globe and we have done enough R&D before releasing our IETM frame work in 2015
· Code and Pixels has developed Robust Frame work and authoring tools and we have successfully executed 25 + IETMs design and Development projects
1. Adherence to Standards
· MIL-M-87268, MIL-D-87269, and MIL-Q-87270
· JSG-0852:2001 Joint Service Guide Document
(You must be logged in before reporting this business)