Please write a genuine and meaningful answer to get a good ranking.
If your Linksys Velop blinking purple light then you need not to worry as this is because the setup is in process. When you see the 'Linksys Velop solid purple light' it indicates that your device is ready to set up. Simply, open the Velop app and proceed with the Linksys Velop setup and follow this guide: https://bit.ly/35212ne
Linksy velop purple light error: Linksys Velop shows different lights and it changes light according to the process you are doing. As an example it shows solid blue light when the setup is complete. Some of the complaints we are getting is linskys velop purple light or linksys velop stuck to purple light but it should be solid blue when the setup is done. We are here providing some steps to fix Linksys Velop purple light issue. Follow the steps to set up your linksys velop with us. Read more
If the Linksys Velop lights up red, this indicates that there is no wireless connection between the Linksys Wireless Range Expander and the Wireless Router or Access Point. To fix this, you must be using the latest firmware for your router or access point.
NOTE: Make sure the wireless router or access point is already properly configured and there should be active wireless connection to all wireless computers/clients.
1. To check the firmware version on a Linksys wireless router or access point.
2. To verify if there is newer firmware go to http://support.linksys.com and click on Support
3. Select your model number and click on "Get Downloads"
5. Select your version number
6. Under Downloads & Drivers you should see the latest firmware for your product, download it to your desktop if it's newer then what your router has.
7. To update your router's firmware, Click Here To update your access point's firmware, click here.
8. The WRE54G and the wireless router or access point needs to have the same wireless settings in order for them to connect.
NOTE: If you are using a non-Linksys wireless router or access point, contact the manufacturer to get the wireless settings.