Please write a genuine and meaningful answer to get a good ranking.
Thank you for this useful information. It’s well appreciated. Can anybody else give their inputs to make this page more informative and meaningful?
Hair is one of the first and crucial element in the appearance of the person. It plays a major role in enhancing the personality of the person. But nowadays, the increasing problem of hair loss due to stress, medical issues, environmental, and other chemical factors in men and women is the reason for hair transplant. Hair transplant is one simple way out to overcome the problem of hair fall. It not only enhances the appearance of the person but it also boosts the confidence of the person. A hair transplant is a surgical treatment of thinning hairs. The hairs are removed from thicker parts of the scalp and grafted to the thinning or balding section of the scalp. Risk involved in hair transplant Hair transplant surgeries are generally safe when performed by a qualified, experienced and a certified plastic surgeon. Still, its physical reactions and healing abilities varies from one person to another. It’s outcome is never 100%predictable.
There are some possible side effects that may occur but their probability is not too high.
• Infections on scalp
• Crust or pus drainage on and around the surgical area.
• Pain, itching, and swelling on the scalp.
• Inflammation of hair follicles (folliculitis)
• Bleeding on the treated site.
• Noticeable areas of hair that doesnot match the surrounding hair.
The two main techniques used for hair transplant are:
1. FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction): It is a hair transplant process where the hair follicles are cut directly from the donor area ( usually it is the backside of the head) are placed in small holes made with a blade or special needle on the bald area.
2. FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation): In the FUT procedure, the surgeon will identify a long area called donor area at the back of the head. This area must be having good hair growth for a few inches long. The surgeon will remove a long (inches) of scalp skin at a single go. The hair transplant surgeon will cut up these long skin grafts into very small pieces. These micrografts are then carefully placed in these tiny incisions.