Please write a genuine and meaningful answer to get a good ranking. We will delete the answer if copied from any other website.
A presentation program is a software program that helps create a slideshow that addresses a topic.
Presentation programs are often used in businesses and schools for discussing a topic or for teaching.
• It typically includes three major functions:
– an editor that allows text to be inserted and formatted.
– a method for inserting and manipulating graphic images .
– a slide-show system to display the content.
– Insert Slide
– Deletion of Inserted slides
– Allows cut and paste slides in any order.
– Allows duplication content or slide
– Allows you to display the presentation designed in a slide show system. (View Slide Feature)
– Allows animations and/or sounds manipulations on objects in the slide.
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Adobe Persuasion
• OpenOffice Impress
• Scala Multimedia