|Monday||12: 00 - 12: 00|
|Tuesday||12: 00 - 12: 00|
|Wednesday||12: 00 - 12: 00|
|Thursday||12: 00 - 12: 00|
|Friday||12: 00 - 12: 00|
|Saturday||12: 00 - 12: 00|
|Sunday||12: 00 - 12: 00|
|Address:||Uday Nagar, NH 37, Koinadhora, Opp Bodoland Guest House, Khanapara, Guwahati, Assam, India, 781022|
|Vendor Types:||Service Provider|
(You must be logged in before reporting this business)
Health City Hospital is a 150 bedded, Multi-Super specialty, tertiary care Hospital, includinng day care facilities scientifically planned and strategically located at Koinadhara, NH 37, Khanapara, Guwahati. HOSPITAL is equipped with state of the art technologies and most advanced diagnostic tools sourced from top of the line global manufacturers backed by dedicated specialists with national and international expertise in the field of medical science.
The need for an integrated super-specialty health care facility in North Eastern India has been acutely felt over the last few decades. Especially so in view of the communication barriers, nature of diseases, time and financial constrains of the rapidly growing population.health city has been envisioned to create a national model health care through relentless pursuit & unparalleled quality, entailing the finest medical skills combined with compassionate patient care". The Health City Medical team aims at promoting patient safety, affordability, quality assurance, holistic healthcare, under the guidance of trained health professionals of the nation with international expertise, responsive to the needs and expectation of the local community and the society under one roof.
• To provide Hope, Care and Cure.
• To provide compassionate, accessible, high quality, cost effective healthcare to one all.
• To serve with a patient's first motto and to work towards a patient- centered care.
• To develop, share and apply new knowledge and technology in the delivery of patient care through research and technology integration.
• To play an active role in promoting and improving health within our community and to build a strong, integrated system for regional health-care delivery.
• To hold ourselves accountable to high standards those are observable, measurable and apply to all departments and employees of the hospital.
• To be the centre of excellence for medical research and academics.
• To cultivate an environment of trust, honesty, mutual respect, equality, and ethics.
• To work continuously to improve medical care to sustain and further improve clinical outcomes, patient safety & patient satisfaction.